miércoles, 7 de julio de 2010

1)Tom (she) told, “I want to visit my friends this weekend”

- Tom told her that he wanted to visit his friends that weekend.

2) Jerry (you) told “I'm studying English a lot at the moment”

- Jerry told me he was studing english at that moment.

3) They (you) told “We've lived here for a long time”

- They told me that we had lived there for a long time.

4) He asked me, “Have you finished reading the newspaper?

- He asked me had i finished reading the newspaper.

5) Peter (they) told “I get up every morning at seven o'clock”

- Peter told them that he up every morning at seven o´clock.

6) Susan (he) told, “I can come tonight”

- Susan told him that she could come tonight.

7) She (she) said “I really wish I had bought that new car”

- She said to her that she really wished she would buy that new car.

8) The Teachers (she) “we like the new principal”

- The teachers said her that they liked the new principal.

9) Mrs Snow (she) told “all my children can swim very well”

- Mrs snow told her that all her children could swin very well.

10) Susan (boys) asked “Was she a Venezuelan woman?”

- Susan asked them had he been a venezuelan woman

11) Paul (they) asked “Did you work for an Italian Company?”

- Paul asked them had i worked for an italian company.

12) Peter (you) told “ This car is yours

- Peter told me that that car was mine.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario